Overnight Chocolate Chia Pudding
Overnight Chocolate Chia Pudding is deliciously velvety and creamy and has as much right at the breakfast table as it does for a sneaky after dinner treat. It's made with coconut milk (the drinking kind rather than the tinned kind) so it works if you need to avoid dairy PLUS the puddings also contain no refined sugar.
- Author: Rachel Page
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins (+chilling overnight)
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Fridge
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 4 cups (1 litre) coconut milk
- 1 cup milled chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until well combined. Alternatively, you could add everything to a large bowl and whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Divide between 6-8 small glasses or ramekins (I like to leave enough space at the top for my toppings of choice) and chill in the fridge overnight.
- The puddings will keep beautifully in the fridge for 2 or 3 days.
Keywords: breakfast, easy, healthy