When life is busy, a side dish that will stand on its own next to the main event and needs nothing else to compliment it has to be a good thing. This Puy Lentil Salad with Ginger & Chilli is good looking enough not to need any embellishment and contains enough flavours and textures that it can easily perform the role of a couple of side dishes quite comfortably.
So let's get straight to the facts about this side dish -
- Healthy ✔
- Tasty ✔
- Easy ✔
- Gluten Free ✔
- Dairy Free ✔
- Contains 3 different green vegetables ✔
Do I need to go any further? I probably don't, but I still will ...
Here's why you're sure to be able to squeeze making this Puy Lentil Salad into your busy schedule -
- This tastes seriously good ... while you're making it ... while you're serving it ... the next day ... and the day after too.
- It's filling too. Even a small portion will keep those hunger pangs at bay for quite some time. It's those lentils you know.
- Works beautifully with some grilled or baked fish or is yummy to serve alongside a barbeque.
- If you prepare it ahead of time, it will behave very nicely in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Perfect to take to a friend's house when you've promised a salad.
- The impact of this dish far outweighs the effort. That's what we like.
Believe me - you'll love this side dish ... for its taste, its looks, its ease and the fact that it'll leave you feeling seriously good. And if you don't believe me, try it for yourself ... then you'll be in love for sure.Print