WHERE TO START? HOW ABOUT RIGHT HERE ...
Are you looking for inspiration for -
- dinners on a school night
- entertaining with ease
- making the most of your freezer
- side dishes to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary
- cakes and treats to bake in the comfort of your own kitchen
- soups to warm the body and soul
SOUNDING GOOD SO FAR?
This is your place for gorgeous food, no fuss. Think of this me as your light-hearted and reliable friend who'll help you to find useful and delicious recipes, kitchen inspiration and cooking confidence … the go-to friend who you track down when you need –
- inspiration to get you out of a mid-week cooking rut
- ideas to add some fresh content into your dinner rotation
- tips for making everything you do in the kitchen a bit less fuss and a little bit easier
- recipes that will help to grow, not just your repertoire, but your kitchen confidence too
AND WHO AM I?
My name is Rachel. I grew up in the UK and have spent the last 13 years living in Dubai, where the sun shines pretty much all year round but for 4 months of the year popping outside is like sticking your head into a roasting oven! There are 5 of us in our family and we’re spread across the globe - #1 and #2 sons are now at college in the US and in Dubai there's me, my fantastic daughter, Hella and finally Rex, the world’s laziest and most neurotic dog.
I have been squeezing a love of good food and cooking into a jam-packed schedule for the past 20 years which means that I always have ideas, strategies, tips and inspiration for making your food work - without it becoming a chore. And before we moved to Dubai, I ran a catering business in the UK - so food is what I do.
I know, from experience, that it's possible for the day-in-day-out nature of cooking to be mostly* a pleasure rather than a chore and that's why I'm right here with you, rooting for you every step of the way
* because we all have our bad days
You can find out more about me here